A while back I wrote about running the Baltimore 10 Miler and how I was running for the a cause called Back On My Feet. I was hoping to raise $250 for them. Well, I’m glad to say, not only did I make it the full 10 miles, but I exceeded my fundraising goal and raised $273!!! All thanks to you terrific folks out there!
So, THANK YOU!!
It was a pretty fun race. I mean, it was pouring rain for a good portion of it, but I think it made it better. I didn’t feel like my face was going to fall off during the run and I was able to keep up a good pace (for me at least).
- Some sweet swag. Check out those jackets we got.
- Watching a guy juggle 5 potatoes while running.
- Getting drenched.
- Missing the start of the race because of the ridiculous amount of traffic getting into the parking area.
- Realizing missing the start of the race is kind of cool because you get to run by all the people who are walking and feeling like you are really fast.
- Getting cheered on by fellow BOMF members.
- Raising money for a sweet cause.
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you! If you donated, hopefully you received your cookies. If not, send me your address so I can ship them out to you!