We’re heading to the airport tonight, so I’m practicing going through the security line.
– Andrew ditched his car this year. We’re generally a pretty successful one-car household and it seems to be suiting us just fine.
– I’ve seen variations on this concept a bunch of times. The tetris photo makes me giggle.
– Don’t text and drive. Watch this and you’ll never do it again.
– It’s interesting to see how people act differently around the world with regards to their phones. Anyone have firsthand experience?
– I love this. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone strived to be nice to each other.
– Apparently I’m just like an elderly, white medical examiner. Who’s Dr. Donald Mallard? Which pop culture character are you?