It’s back! Because I actually remembered to do it this week!
– I really want to hug a penguin.
– Although watching these penguins trip over and over again is simultaneously sad and hilarious. Their legs are just so short!
– Apparently there’s no place in the world named “Simmie”. (Except there is in Canada. I guess I’m just not in his database.) Where can you be found?
– A milkshake does not have ice cream in it. A frappe does.
– Well, this guy’s resume is awesome.
– Do you guys play Threes? Did you know you can play it on your browser? You’re welcome.
– I just rewatched “Gravity”. I like it, despite some of the inaccuracies. NASA just posted a whole bunch of real pictures recreating scenes from the movie and quite frankly, it’s awesome.
– This is giving me heart palpitations.
– We are weather obsessed this year. Probably because it WON’T STOP SNOWING. Now we can see just how crazy the weather has been.
– Yes, I love “Frozen”. So do these people.
– Andrew loves blueberries. And anything dessert-like that can be considered breakfast is right up my alley.