Why yes, those are gorilla feet.
You may be asking, “Simmie, why do you have gorilla feet?”
That’s a valid question. I am wearing gorilla feet because I am the mascot for Andrew’s hockey team. What, I didn’t mention that before? Oh, I did. Anyways, this past Saturday was their last game of the spring/summer season. Not only did Andrew score a goal during the game, but his team also won! Way to cap off his first year of playing hockey!
Here are you weekly links:
– I don’t actually like coffee. I’ve never had a cup, but it’s interesting to see how much caffeine is in a cup. Starbucks sure is giving you the most bang for your buck.
– Do you have a Kindle? I do. And I always like to browse through the free books to see if I can find anything good. Turns out someone did the dirty work for us.
– I’m sure in a month, I’m going to hate that Robin Thick song, but for now, it’s so darn catchy and even more charming when sung by Jimmy Fallon and the Roots.
– I’m pretty sure I did that tumbling move as a small child during gymnastics practice.
– This is probably the closest I’m ever going to get to defying gravity.
– We’re not sure if this is real. But if Prince really has both kimchi and challah in his fridge…
– As someone who spent the last three years doing taekwondo, I’m just embarrassed for this guy.
– World in 2000 as Predicted in 1910. Apparently audiobooks were going to be made by grinding up paper books.
– The thief is documenting some weird stuff with his stolen phone.